Friday 29 March 2013

Redoubt Paddle Steamer completed

With the completion of the infantry, the Redoubt kit is now finished after 4 months.  I'm planning an initial gaming scenario using it as a Congo paddle steamer with my Darkest Africa stuff while I get on with painting sufficient Beja opposition to use it in a Sudan game.

The Redoubt illustration doesn't allow for the figures to be based, and doesn't include all the figures that come in the set (eg the chaps stoking the engine)
Cressida Rose



Given that the bases take up space on deck there are more figures in the set than appear in the pictures above.  At some point I think I'll also fashion some steam to attach to the smokestack...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adrian,

    Looks brilliant. I wonder if I would ask a cheeky question please? What are the dimensions of the Redoubt model?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete